- With a real desire to get into the property market early I purchased my first home at the age of 20.
- I’ve undertaken major and minor renovations and enjoy bringing a property up to it’s full potential.
- I first became a landlord at the age of 25.
- An opportunity arose for me straight out of school where I started as a receptionist in a busy Brisbane office at age 17.
- Completed my REIQ Licence to become a Property Manager soon after.
- Over 10 years experience inc Property Management, Business Development, Sales Assistance and Marketing
- Diploma in Business Management.
- Worked for a large Civil and Mining company for two years on the Police Academy Project
- Human Resources Manager for large Hydraulic company.
- Family Weekends
- Travelling around our beautiful country, Australia.
- Guy Sebastian was my music teacher for 4 years.
- Travelled around Australia in a caravan by the age of 8.
- I love a beer!