Principal and Buyer’s Agent
- Karen is the Principal and founder of Property Zest Buyer’s Agency. She purchased her first property, an investment in the Melbourne suburb of Murrumbeena, back in 2002 and knew straight away that property was something that she could easily become addicted to! Over the years she has invested in her property education and built her knowledge of property and investing as well as her own portfolio.
- She is the host of Australia’s top investing podcast, Everyday Property Investing and has helped thousands of people to get started in Property Investing.
- She’s been a first time home buyer, an investor, undertaken development projects and renovations. She’s done the tree change, the sea change and the interstate relocation.
- Karen has bought hundreds of millions of dollars of property for investors and home buyers.
- 10 years as an Intensive Care Nurse in Australia and overseas
- 10 years in IT as a Project Manager and Business Analyst
- Business founder and principal
- REIQ Excellence Awards – Buyer’s Agent Category – Finalist 2017, Winner 2016 and 2015
- REIA National Excellence Awards – Buyer’s Agent Category – Finalist 2015
- QLD Telstra Business Women’s Awards – Finalist 2015
- Keeping fit and learning new things, always setting new challenges
- Running – even though she’s about as fast as a turtle running through peanut butter
- Sailing, surfing and scuba diving
- I once sailed in a yacht race from Melbourne to Vanuatu, our boat, Helsal II came in second, taking 11days.
- I have run in the Tinkerbell Half Marathon in Disneyland, LA