Buyers Agent Sunshine Coast
- I purchased first property with a friend (way back) when I couldn’t afford the asking price of $125,000!
- Since then, I have renovated a couple of properties, one of them involving strippping back an old Queenslander that had been converted to three “flats” & restoring it to the original home.
- I have built two PPR’s, one I’m still residing in.
- Long and varied! Count the years & yes I’m old 🙂
- 10 years as a School Dental Therapist working in Central Qld and Brisbane area
- 15 Years in the Spa and Health Industry – managing Health Club (Brisbane) & Day Spa (Sydney & Brisbane) and owning a Beauty Therapy business.
- Over the last 10 yrs have worked in the property field as a PA to Property Investor Educators and for a Mortgage Broker who specialises in finance for Property Investors.
- Health & Fitness through different methods – currently F45 and Functional Medicine
- A great novel
- I would love to go and live/work on the family vineyard in Slovenia which has stayed in the family ever since my Grandfather fled after WW1 and left the property to his brothers. After my grandfather died in the 70’s we only reconnected as a family after Google became a thing and the younger generation could speak English. I visited and met all the Slovenian relatives in 2018.