Buyers Agent Brisbane
Leading Buyers Agency Brisbane and Sunshine Coast
- Locally based, in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast
- Investors and home owners just like you and we buy every property as if it were our own
- Experienced and qualified independent buyers agents who act to represent you, the buyer
- Committed to collaborative, transparent advice, information and analysis
- Tech savvy – we have easy web based and mobile technologies to share all of our information and recommendations with you
- Award winners!
Levels of Service
Premium Buyer Package
We work with clients to ascertain the key requirements for their home such as schools, public transport, amenities, etc. Where you do not have a specific location in mind, we undertake location analysis and provide information to you to help find an area that suits your style.
We will then keep an eye on the suburbs you are looking for, and send you regular updates on the latest listings that meet your needs. We will inspect each home you are interested in, and provide feedback on each one. From here, we will guide you through the negotiation and contract phase right through to settlement. This includes representation at auctions, negotiation, contract facilitation, attendance at building and pest inspections, and support all the way through till settlement.
This service involves working with you to search, analyse, inspect as many properties as required over our six month agreement timeframe, until you have successfully purchased.
Personal Property Expert Package
If you haven’t found a specific home yet, but you have begun the search, we can be your personal property expert on call to guide you through the process. We will send you regular updates on new listings to the market and suggested properties to inspect that meet your requirements, and let you go and inspect them at a time that suits you. When you have found one you wish to pursue, we will jump into action and carry out the Property Investigation, Buyer Advocate, and Contract Facilitation services.
The advantage of this package is that it covers unlimited properties over a six-month period, which allows you to service multiple properties until you are successful.
Individual Buyer’s Agent Services
Suitable for Investors and Home Buyer’s, these services suit buyers who have a specific property in mind, and would like an agent on their side. Each of these services are invoiced separately, and can be purchased at the completion of the previous service.
Property Investigation Service
Once you have inspected or found a property you would like, we will arrange for one of our Buyer’s Agents to also inspect the property as soon as possible. From this, we will provide:
- Brief inspection notes
- Automated valuation
- Flood check
- Council zoning check
- Comparative Market Analysis report with our estimate of the property pricing
- Verbal debrief
Buyer Advocate Service – including negotiation and purchase and/or auction bidding
Once you have decided to pursue a property, we can assist you with negotiation to secure the property. This may be via private treaty or at auction. As your Buyer’s Advocate, we will provide:
- Advice on negotiation strategy and market conditions
- Negotiation of pricing
- Representation and bidding at auction
- Facilitation of contract to signed contract stage
Contract Facilitation Service
Now that you have an executed contract, we can guide you through the hurdles of the conditional period, and all the way through to settlement. During this time, we will provide:
- Building and Pest inspection booking
- Electrical inspection booking (optional)
- Any other specialist inspection bookings at your request (i.e. plumbing, roofing, etc)
- Attendance at all inspections and personal debrief at the end
- When required, negotiation for rectification of issues identified
- Arrange for any specialist quotes for required repairs
- Attendance at the pre-settlement inspection
Have any questions or want to get started?
Give us a call or email and we can arrange for you to speak with one of our Buyer’s Agents about your property requirements.