Selling your home can be a frustrating experience.
It’s hard to know that you’ve selected the right agent and then once you’ve selected one, it’s hard to know that if the campaign they are running is the best campaign for your property.
Vendor advocacy is a service where we assist people selling their home to ensure they get the sale that they want and at the best price.
Vendor advocacy services include:
- Undertaking the due diligence on selling agents in the area, interviewing and select an agent to work with
- Providing independent advice on pricing your home, sales methods, presenting your home
- Providing independent advice on advertising your home
- Following up with your agent regularly to ensure that the campaign is being managed appropriately
- Providing independent advice to you throughout the selling process
This service is of NO COST TO YOU—the fees for the seller’s advocate comes out of the selling agents normal commission charge.
The effect of this is less stress for you and a better sales experience and outcome.