Brisbane Buyers Agent
- First exposed to real estate through my mum who was a sales agent and loved tagging along to open homes with her over a weekend.
- Always had a keen interest in property investment and having a family of investors has taught me so much and encouraged me to do the same.
- Got a taste for renovating through family projects mainly doing the clean up jobs, but fell in love with whole transformation process.
- Spent a couple of years working in Property Management before transitioning over the buying side of the business
- Qualified Chef by trade with 9 years in the hospitality industry
- My entrepreneurial nature lead me to purchase my first food business at the age of 20 which I operated for 2 years
- Later I started up my own café from scratch at 24 which I sold after 18 months
- Hold a Diploma of Business and Certificate IV in Real Estate
- Oil painting
- Playing guitar
- Running, kayaking; staying fit and healthy
- Crazy about cats
- My café was called Hungry Hippo Café, and I sold an enormous burger called the Kilimanjaro along with a half-size version called the Kosciusko.
- I grew up in South Africa but the accent didn’t stick after I moved to Australia