Leasing Manager / Assistant Property Manager
- Charisma has hands-on experience buying, selling and renting her own properties and is passionate about the local real estate market.
- She has previously worked as a Sales Associate in an Agency and has worked in the Property Management space now for several years. She is enthusiastic, approachable, hard-working and always strives for client satisfaction.
- She has a solid background in Administration and Customer Service and holds a Diploma in Human Resource Management. Passionate about understanding clients needs and helping people.
- Several years of experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Being outdoors in the sunshine and my favourite place is by the water.
- Lover of live music.
- Bike riding and pilates to keep fit.
- Worked in Aviation for 20 years and as a Domestic Flight Attendant before a career change to the property industry due to Covid.
- Have been lucky enough to travel to many parts of the world, my favourite places being Spain and Italy – a highlight would be holding a Lion Cub in South Africa.
- Sky dived onto Dicky Beach, Caloundra, even though I am scared of heights! Such a great experience but would never do it again.