Principal | Brisbane Buyers Agent | Sunshine Coast Buyers Agent
- Karen is the Principal and founder of Property Zest Buyer’s Agency. She purchased her first property, an investment in the Melbourne suburb of Murrumbeena, back in 2002 and knew straight away that property was something that she could easily become addicted to! Over the years she has invested in her property education and built her knowledge of property and investing as well as her own portfolio.
- She is the host of Australia’s top and longest running property investing podcast, Everyday Property Investing and has helped thousands of people to get started in Property Investing.
- She’s been a first time home buyer, an investor, undertaken development projects and renovations. She’s done the tree change, the sea change and the interstate relocation.
- Karen has bought hundreds of millions of dollars of property for investors and home buyers and won numerous Awards for Excellence over her buyer’s agent career.
- Property Zest founder and principal
- 10 years as an Intensive Care Nurse in Australia and overseas
- 10 years in IT as a Project Manager and Business Analyst
- REIQ Excellence Awards – Buyer’s Agency of the Year – Winner, 2019, Finalist 2018
- REIQ Excellence Awards – Buyer’s Agent of the Year – Winner 2016, 2015, Finalist 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
- Sunshine Coast Business Woman of the Year – Finalist 2017 – Corporate Category
- REIA National Excellence Awards – Buyer’s Agent Category – Finalist 2015
- QLD Telstra Business Women’s Awards – Finalist 2015
- Sailing, Sailing, Sailing!
- Running and keeping fit
- Scuba diving and surfing (badly)
- I sailed the 2017 Sydney to Hobart Yacht race with an all female crew
- I once sailed in a Yacht race from Melbourne to Vanuatu, on a 66ft boat called Helsal II, it took us 11 days and we came second
- I have run in the Tinkerbell Half Marathon in Disneyland, LA. The race had so many competitors it took me 38 minutes after the start gun just to reach the actual starting line!!