Buying an Investment Property
Buying an investment can be a great step forward in creating wealth.
You can’t, however, just buy anything and wait and hope! Investing in property successfully requires a set of calculated and measured decisions based on solid research and analysis.
There are many reasons why you may want to use a Buyer’s Agent for your next investment purchase:
- Perhaps you are short on the time it takes to locate and analyse the right location and property for your investment portfolio.
- Perhaps you short on the knowledge that comes with being an experienced investor and need someone on your team who has the knowledge?
- Perhaps you are located interstate or overseas and need someone ‘on the ground’ to assist you?
- Even if you have the time, the knowledge and the capacity – perhaps you just want to know that you are getting your property at the best price.
We’d love to work with to:
- Assess your overall investing goal and your goal for this particular purchase – perhaps it’s yield and cashflow, perhaps it’s growth, perhaps it’s a lump-sum cash deal, such as a renovation or development
- Determine the best location in which to invest so that you can achieve your chosen goals
- Identify, inspect and shortlist properties that meet your requirements
- Research and analyse in detail the individual properties, including the financial projections and impact on your portfolio
- Determine a purchasing strategy and negotiate the best price and conditions
- Assist you with the purchase and settlement phase.
Karen will keep you fully informed at all times and prepare and provide you with the key information that you need to make intelligent property investing decisions. She’s an experienced investor and has been involved in a number of investment strategies within her own investing career, including:
- Positive cashflow
- Negative gearing